Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CHRISTMAS WITH MARIAH


From the Grammys tonight...
I think it's great that she did not sing "I Stay in Love", for various reasons. 1 being that she already sang it at the AMAs. Another being that she has a vast catalog of music that SHOULD be celebrated sometimes, especially considering the time of the year. While it may be smart to try to push the new single to further gain success, I think they've done the right thing to just celebrate her music,.. ALL of it!!!

And she really didn't do a bad job. Though she could've smiled a lot more from the beginning AND moved...it was MUCH better than her Hero at X Factor.

1 comment:

QueenBeeing said...

You know, you have to give the girl some credit. She's still a goddess lol. Great post! I missed the awards show so I was glad to get the chance to see a little of it! Have a fabulous day!