Friday, December 19, 2008

FINALLY

So much happened today (err yesterday)

I went through half of my final which was singing karaoke at a multicultural potluck. The rest is an online test which consists of essay questions. This is open book so it's real easy, but i love my teacher.

By the way I wanted to meet my teacher's son (not necessarily like that), who is also into art and wants to be a photographer. We went to high school together but never talked. So after work I decided to hang out with my friend Lea who was going out with him and a few other friends to TGI. It was all too short. But I had a good time. I want to do it again.

And I met this Vietnamese girl who seems to have had a very interesting life. She's already ran a restaurant with her family before the age of 22. That's bigger than anything I've done in my whole life. lol! Well other than me singing dancing and being queer on stage.

Besides the regular jacking off session I have almost once, twice or three times a day I've done more than I normally do. And at the end of the day I feel good. Yet it's 2 am and I have work at 11:30.

Hope you all are enjoying yourselves through this holiday season. Make yourself warm and strengthen the bonds of your relationships. That's advice I'll give to anyone including myself, especially right now since it's that time-- to be together. Feel free to take advantage of others, but just don't hurt them. Don't be scared to say "I LOVE YOU" to everyone around you. I'd like to practice that more with Tony. Even though I don't like saying it a lot.

Well...gnite!

No comments: