Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MISSION: CLEANLINESS

This has been something I've been wanting to do for awhile, but it's one of those things I've never fully stepped into as mentioned earlier.

Aspiring to move to greater heights, I will enhance myself with being clean. This means all sorts of cleanliness: my body, my room, car, at work and my mind.

The first part of the mission is to
CLEAN MY ROOM.
Being sick isn't going to help much, but I can start small. I know I can do this, I just need to do it. It's easy for the Aries soul to make a blueprint for something with the perfect goal, but to follow it completely becomes too boring.

As we are now fully in the time of Capricorn since last week, I ought to start building on my ambition and actually work towards my goals. Otherwise, I'd be frozen in the dead of winter. Might I thank Capricorn for the wonderful ability to manipulate things for a reason...a practical reason that will actually get me somewhere.

No comments: