Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WHITNEY


Port
I've never really watched The Hills, but for some reason, The City captured me..could it just be the commercials or just Whitney's presence? She isn't really the most gorgeous girl out there but she is damn right gorgeous in her own way. She can pretty much fit into anything. She's a Pisces...damn Pisces! lol. Just like Tony.
I think I have to adapt more to the lifestyle, being so closed about watching Lauren and Audrina (I just got Audrina's name from Wikipedia ...).
Speaking of what went on last night as well, Bromance premiered and it had a gay guy who I thought was really negative the whole time. Turns out he thought the show would be like the Hills..lol. I mean, there are gonna be episodes where it has drama like the Hills but maybe u should've read what the series was about before auditioning, Mr. Gay Michael. Something that really ticked me off was that during the whole show, he gave off his gayness as a reason for everything: the reason he got girls (although that one's true) to the party, the reason he'll continue to get girls...and his cleanliness. I dunno I don't see every gay guy being that clean. I mean look at me. I'm SO the opposite, but I do want to be clean.
I didn't let myself hold too much hatred around Mr. Michael because I was inspired just seeing Whitney's pics in the commercial for the City. It makes me want to be more clean, independent and high-end. I already think of myself as being able to be fashionable, just like being a wild party kid or a party pooper. But never full on have I really became something other than myself (minus the occupation)...I think what I have accomplished is my sense of self. Now it's time to master something..and Ms. Port inspired me to do something.

No comments: