Wednesday, December 3, 2008

DINNER TONIGHT.

I made some stir fry for dinner. Damn it's so friggin expensive to buy such little things. Anyways I hope you know that MY PARENTS ARE GONE for the PHILIPPINES for almost all December!!! SO mark your calendars! lol. jk. I'm not having any big parties, I don't think.

I was made to promise not to have any sleep overs. oops. Guess that one's broken already. But I've never had the house to myself and have to have it for that long. Though I wish it could be longer, things are way to expensive that I'm actually glad theyre coming back this month, and not any time longer. I wasn't left any money, just some extra food (but not a lot) to help me out.

Ok well I have a lot of shit to do for class that I barely started on, so have a good night!

No comments: